This is a call to action!
We have been devastated by the fires ravaging Australia. Who can forget those harrowing pictures and news reports of all the poor animals and families who have lost everything? In fact, we are so moved, we have pulled together to bring you a fantastic giveaway in the hopes of raising much needed funds to support the fight and cleanup efforts.
How do I enter?
It’s actually really simple. All we ask is that you make a donation of any amount to one of the links we’ve provided below. Take a screen shot of your completed donation – either the ‘thank you’ screen or confirmation email. Then send it to us, either on Instagram or Facebook. We will pick a winner at random.
- Pick a charity.
- Make a donation.
- Take a screenshot.
- Send it via DM or to our Instagram or Facebook.
- We will pick a winner at random.
What are the prizes?
As you can see in the images above, we have some amazing goodies up for grabs. These include:
- Signed Sorceress of Truth by JD Groom
- Signed Crown of Conspiracy by Kara S. Weaver
- Signed The Sentinels 1: Saving Her by Cassidy Reyne
- Signed Wiccan Romances: Amelia’s Story by Nicola Hebron
- Signed The Inner Corner: My Life in Snippets by Brittany Renée
- Personalised tips on standing out more on social media, from the amazingly talented Michelle Raab.
- eBook of The Mirror Souls by Julia Scott
- eBook of Duet Rubato by Claerie Kavanaugh
- Signed Annabelle by Elexis Bell
- eBook of Number Eight Crispy Chicken by Sarah Neofield
- eBook of The Dawning by Julie Embleton
- eBook The Last Marines by Lawrence N. Oliver
- eBook Murder at Macbeth by Samantha Goodwin
- 30 minute clarity call and 30 minute coaching session with Dr. Aparajita Jeedigunta (Coach and Diversity/Inclusion Consultant)
- This giveaway is open worldwide.
- There is no money alternative.
- If you are the winner, you agree to be featured on our social media channels.
- You must be happy to share your contact details with our prize givers to allow for postage of your prizes.
- This giveaway is not being held in association with any of the charities listed.
- This giveaway is not being held in association with any social media platforms or secondary companies.
- Entrants must be 18+
- The giveaway will be drawn on 29th February 2020
Submit your entries via Instagram or Facebook
Thank you for entering, and good luck!