How to belong
If you’re an indie, you belong.
If you’re thinking about being an indie, you belong.
If you like the indie community, you belong.
If you’re flirting with the idea of maybe checking out indie creatives, you belong.
It’s FREE to join. We have a culture of kindness and support. We don’t have any expectations for membership. We have opportunities to contribute. This group to help expand the stage for diverse voices.
How to contribute:
- Help other members promote their work through shout outs, engagement of members’ posts, share/repost posts.
- Contribute content to the blog, Facebook Page, or Facebook Group.
- Start a discussion in the Facebook group on craft or self-publishing tips
- Print out the brochure or flier to distribute or to post on bulletin boards
- Help be a beta-reader or reviewer of members’ works; find out opportunities in the Facebook Group. Go to the Facebook page and join the group from there.
Integrity. Collaboration. Growth.
We aim for growth of indie creatives and the indie community. We will do this with respect and integrity through collaboration.
Our “basecamp” members are the steering committee for World Indie Warriors
We collaborate on projects with our members who are all over the world from New Zealand and Hawaii to the Netherlands.
If you’d like to help out, we’d really appreciate it. Contact us for more info.
You can help out the WIW Community
Download and print out the “catalogue” or flier and pass them out. If you do, please let us know on Instagram by tagging @worldindiewarrior and using a geotag and by using the hashtag #wiwindiemarketing. We will be sure to give you a proper shout out!
If you want to join, it’s easy. Check out our Facebook page and apply to our private group. It’s that easy. Not on Facebook? Email us!